MURFREESBORO, TN-–Kana Hotel Group announced the opening of the first-ever Tru by Hilton and Home2 Suites by Hilton dual-brand hotel located in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
“We’re glad to be first in brand with this incredible dual-brand property. The design, quality of build, and upgraded room product in this particular hotel is extremely nice; it’s a great addition to the Murfreesboro market.” said Alpesh Patel, ceo of Kana Hotel Group. Tru by Hilton Murfreesboro is one of Tru by Hilton’s more than 420 hotels in various stages of development. This is the fifth Tru by Hilton location to open and it is part of a pipeline that could see nearly 10 hotels open by year-end. And, as of Q2 projections, more than 50 are expected to open in 2018. Tru by Hilton has achieved the fastest-growing pipeline in the history of the hospitality industry.
When completed, the new hotel will provide guests with smart and efficiently designed guest rooms and public spaces. Property features include:
– A reimagined, enlarged lobby with 2,880 square feet of public space with areas to work, play games, eat or lounge.
– A build-your-own complimentary “Top It” breakfast bar that has 30 sweet and savory toppings so guests can create their own healthy or indulgent morning masterpieces.
– Home2MKT for grab-and-go items, and the Inspired Table, a complimentary daily breakfast that includes more than 400 potential combinations.
– Modern rooms designed to make every square foot count, with natural light from oversized windows, 55” TV with cable provided by DIRECTV and bright all-shower bathrooms with premium bath amenities.
– National- and local-brand gourmet snacks and drinks – including single-serve beer and wine – are available 24/7 in the “Eat. & Sip.” market located in the heart of the lobby.
– Tech-savvy amenities, including mobile check-in, Digital Key, free superfast Wi-Fi, remote printing, social media wall, lobby and market iPads, super-charging stations and accessibility to outlets everywhere.
– A fitness center that leverages the latest fitness trends through barre, TRX bands, free weights, cardio and flexibility gear, plus guests can get workout ideas from the fitness center tablet.
– Home2 Suites Spin2 Cycle, a combined laundry and fitness area
– Outdoor saline pool, fire pit, gas grills and canopy seating area
Kevin Mahoney, president of Kana Hotel Group added “This is our first to open of five Tru builds that we currently have under construction, including another dual-brand in downtown Nashville. We have three additional Tru’s that will break ground soon; we’re very high on this brand and the team and energy behind the incredible pipeline”.
Owned by Kana Hotels, Tru by Hilton and Home2 Suites by Hilton Murfreesboro are located at 909 North Thompson Lane Bldg B . The property has 154 rooms total, with 79 for Tru by Hilton and 75 for Home2 by Hilton.